IIR’s well established annual MVNO congress is widely considered the industry’s leading event for those involved in the MVNO value chain, in terms of the quality of the speaker panel, presentation and delegates. For more information visit http://www.iir-events.com/IIR-Conf/page.aspx?id=15174
Why should you attend?
This year’s congress will feature all the latest MVNO business models from across the globe, as well as examine carrier strategies for partnering in both mature and opening markets.
In addition, the MVNE debate is extremely hot this year. With a large number of new MVNOs entering the market, understanding whether to invest in an enabling platform, outsource one or use one connected to your network operator is vital for your business.
Key topics to be covered at IIR’s MVNO congress
- Identifying the most promising MVNO business models
- Understand how to develop an optimal selection criteria for MVNO partners
- Learn how to optimise your MVNO partnering strategies
- Hear from the most recent MVNO business models
- Location Based Service (LBS)
- banking MVNOs
- supermarket chains
- automobile associations
- pan-Middle Eastern
- Understand how MVNOs targeting ethnic segments of the community are achieving significant customer growth
- Hear how mass market MVNO propositions are being developed in Italy and Spain
- Understand how fixed players are developing quad play propositions by partnering with MNOs