Sana Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
Building on the success of our MVNO Congress 08, the 2009 event will provide a dynamic business environment, bringing together the whole MVNO ecosystem and attracting senior level executives from the global MVNO community.
By attending this key industry event you will have the chance to hear about and evaluate the success of the latest MVNO business models to launch. You will also have the opportunity to assess the opportunities that the MVNO market offers and learn about the most recent commercial developments in the countries that have recently opened to MVNOs.
- What strategies are MVNOs deploying to replicate their brands in new countries?
- Which countries are newly opening to MVNOs?
- How are VoIP players entering the MVNO market to deliver innovative convergent services?
- What are the technical requirements for launching full MVNO business models?
- How successful are fixed line players that enter into MVNO agreements to achieve quad play?
- How are supermarkets and other major companies using MVNOs to complement their existing
- What business and financial strategies are MVNOs deploying to survive the economic crisis?Which MVNOs are most likely to secure funding in this type of economic environment?
- What are the hot MVNO Business Models and how well are they working?
- Banking and NFC
- In-House/Own Brand
- Social Networking
- Content Based
- Innovative Distribution Channels
- Price Leadership
- Which new MVNO business models will emerge in very mature telecoms markets?
- Alfredo S. Panlilio, President & CEO, PLDT Global (Smart Philippines)
- Luciano Oliveira, Mobile Director, Zon Multimedia
- Andreas Krebs, Senior Product Manager, Telefónica O2 Germany
- Keith Greenfield, Director of Wholesale, Orange-FT Group
- Geraldine Wilson, CEO, Truphone
- Alessandro Frova, Customer Account Director, H3G Italy
- Dan Märtensson, CMO, Telenor Connexion
- Sergio Martinez-Cava Camacho, Innovations Project Manager, Bankinter
- Marcin Bobruk, Technical & Operational Director, Mobilking Poland
- Charmaine Oak, Former Head of Mobile, International, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Clemens Rossberg, Financial Director, FONYOU
- Koen Steenkiste, CEO, TaaS-COM
- Niklas Nielsen, CEO, Renna Oman
- Larry Lisser, VP Marketing, Mobivox
- Darren King, Lead Consultant, Analysys Mason
- Anju Aggarwal, Lead Consultant, Analysys Mason