The MVNO Directory 2011
Profiles consist of the following data fields (where possible):
- Company name
- Operation name(s)
- Geographic focus
- Telephone (mainly switchboard numbers, customer service numbers provided where no alternative found)
- Launch date
- Parent company name / industry / URL
- MVNE partner name / URL
- Carrier (MNO) partner name / URL
- Management contacts (named contacts and job titles for 466 companies – usually within the senior management team)
- Target customer type
- Billing method (pre-pay / post-pay)
- Messaging offered (SMS / MMS)
- Roaming status (international)
- Mobile Internet status
- SIM only or if handsets offered
- Mobile Broadband status
The MVNO Directory does not include subscriber data. Only about 10% of MVNOs release subscriber data, estimating 90% of a market is beyond the scope of this directory. All information is provided where possible. Blycroft does not accept liability for incorrect data or losses as a result of using the directory. By purchasing the directory you agree to this condition.
Below are several pages taken from the current MVNO Directory. These pages demonstrate the level of information available within the directory. If you have further questions please contact us.
Click any of the sample pages to download the PDF brochure. The brochure contains the sample pages, directory information and an order form.